Do you have a cheating spouse, future spouse, or significant other seeing someone else? Are you worried about a divorce settlement or child custody issues? Do you really have reasons to be concerned? The worry can affect your entire world – how you react at work, at home, with friends and family. It affects your health, how you eat, how you sleep (or don’t sleep). The fear and, yes, the anger, drain your energy and numb your spirit. Nothing is more draining than the fear that you are living with a cheating lover or that you are living with a spouse engaging in infidelity.
Infidelity, Adultery, Cheating, Being Unfaithful, Having an Affair or whatever you care to call it, is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen to you. Not knowing if your spouse is cheating on you or not is equally as painful. Even the prospect of a loved one being unfaithful is painful and extremely disruptive.
Unfortunately, once someone seriously suspects infidelity, more often than not, their suspicions are correct. Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right. If you have suspicious, consider some of the following and be as impartial as possible.
Each private investigator at Venus Detective helps clients like you with this issue every day. We know that you need a private investigator to get you proof so that you can move forward with your life. Our goal is to help restore the balance in your life by providing the truth about your suspicions of infidelity. You need answers that cannot be refuted, evidence that cannot be denied. Venus Detective will discreetly and confidentially uncover the facts you need to make difficult decisions and we will do so without endangering yourself or your relationship.
What are the signs of a cheating spouse? How can you tell if your husband or wife is having an adulterous affair? There are many indications of problems and while they are not conclusive, the presence of several of them certainly raise questions and provide warning signs of infidelity.
The signs of a cheating lover may include:
- Spending unusual amounts of time away from home.
- Suddenly deciding to work late or go back to work.
- Increasingly difficult to reach by phone.
- Driving more than usual.
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Looking around constantly when you are out together
- Suddenly deciding not to go somewhere or dodging some place.
- Wanting to know your schedule and where you will go.
- Not returning calls in a reasonable time.
- Having private conversations on the phone.
- Answering the home phone more frequently.
- Checking voice mail privately.
- Unusually long calls on the phone bill.
- Keeping the phone bill or other bills hidden.
- Keeping the cell phone off or on vibrate.
- Showing a change in the frequency (more/less) of sex.
- Having unusual smells (cologne, perfume) on clothes
- Seeming lost in thought more often.
- Using the computer in private more often.
- Changing passwords on the computer or other accounts.
- Securing their laptop computer from you.
- Keeping a private area – car, room, office.
- Leaving you alone a lot while you are out.
- Finding reasons not to be intimate.
- Getting defensive or angry over questions about activities.
- Developing a moody attitude.
- Suddenly becoming exuberant and happy for no reason.
- Suddenly becoming despondent or angry for no reason.
- Neglecting you and the home.
- Changes in wardrobe or personal appearance.
- Talking about new people, places and things.
- Suddenly not talking about people, places, or things.
- Changes in schedules and habits that have been kept for years.
- Traveling more often than before.
- Changes in personality, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Changes in eating preferences (places, foods, spices).
If your lover or spouse shows several of these signs, then you may want to have a consultation with a professional to discuss your options. Venus Detective Investigations will provide you a free and confidential phone or in-person consultation with absolutely no judgment about you or your spouse, no pressure to take our services, and we will do it with absolute confidentiality. Your safety, your security, and your secrecy is our biggest concern.